This work involves charting the way forward to accelerate growth or development in a particular country, region or population class. Ethos would undertake the responsibility to:
- Evaluate current GDP contribution of the sector / region
- Assess the current situation – looking at strengths and weaknesses, recent trends, major issues and market opportunities
- Provide global perspectives – where the global industry is headed, the major drivers for change – changing cost structures, consolidation, liberalisation and new opportunities
- Identify potential focus areas based on demand opportunities and market strengths. Validate these with industry participants
- Identify the enabling environment required – looking at funding, regulation, infrastructure, human capital, etc.
- Design developmental policies that the Government needs to adopt to encourage growth in the sector / region
- Develop implementation action plan and targets